Keep in touch on social media:
We love to keep in touch with you through social media:
Information for media:
– Media – please notice that there is a large collection of press photos of available in the gallery here and photos of the KillaJoule here free of charge (scroll down to below the technical data). For media inquires, please use media [insert “at” here] evahakanssonracing.com or use the form below.
Before you contact us, please read the following:
– If you have nothing nice to say, please don’t say anything at all.
We are both well aware of our flaws, you don’t need to remind us.
– If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks, please send the email again. We have probably missed it in the flood of emails we receive.
– If you are a girl or boy that is excited about science and engineering, we would love to hear from you and why your love science and engineering. If you have a cool science project, please send Eva an email describing your project including pictures and she may post it on her blog (but she can’t promise it, she has limited time and space). We particularly like things related to low-emission vehicles and other environmental projects. If you have made anything related to the KillaJoule, like a drawing or art project, Eva will be more than happy to publish it on her blog. Please include your age. Unless you specify the personal information you want me to publish (which can include the URL to a personal blog), I will only include your first name, age, and state/country.
If you include your regular mailing address, Eva will send you a signed “hero card” with her and the KillaJoule. But in exchange, you have to promise us to do your math homework! Math is the language of science and engineering, and without math you can’t work on any cool projects like a racing car or the next space shuttle. You don’t have to like math or math class (both of us hate math homework), you just have to do it. Using math is fun and easy, it is nothing like math class or math homework.
– We do very limited community outreach due to our tight schedule and demanding day jobs. You are welcome to ask, but we can’t promise anything.
– Eva understands Swedish, English, and basic German. Bill speaks English. Please keep the communication to one of those languages or we won’t be able to reply. If you contact us in German, we will reply in English.
– If you plan to spam us, please don’t do it. We hate spam. We really do. Spam and malware are the most annoying things with the otherwise wonderful internet. We have to change our email addresses frequently due to the exponentially increasing amount of spam. Spam makes us very upset.
– If you want to send us regular mail, please send it to:
Eva Håkansson & Bill Dubé
P.O. Box 1243
Wheat Ridge, CO 80034
We love regular mail, it is such an honor that somebody actually went through the effort of writing it on paper, putting it in an envelope, writing the address, putting on a stamp, and taking it to the mailbox. (This excludes spam. We dislike paper spam almost as much as email spam.)
– For emails, use contact-eva [insert “at” here] evahakanssonracing.com.
Please include some identifier in the subject line so we quickly can tell that it isn’t spam, like “KillaJoule” or “Hi Eva, this is not spam” or “Cool drawing of the KillaJoule”.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Eva & Bill